So what is the Sweat & Feast? It’s a time when we come together, take part in a SWEAT filled workout, and then sit down for an amazing "real food" centered FEAST. We'd love it if you hosted one in your town and shared your menu, workout and photos with us here and on social media, using hashtag #ralabala and #sweatandfeast
HOST YOUR OWN SWEAT & FEAST
RALA BALA is all about creating community. We love working out and we love eating well, but it's so much more fulfilling to share what we love with others. We're constantly inspired and motivated by our tribe. Check out some examples of what we do for our Sweat&Feast events in our journal.
PLAN YOUR SWEAT & FEAST
- FIND A LOCATION. It can be a park, someone’s house, a studio, any place that you can get a great workout in AND can accommodate a meal.
- CRAFT YOUR WORKOUT. It should make you SWEAT! We typically go with a 1 hour full-body bootcamp or crossfit style workout, because that's what we love. But we encourage all our participants to bring their own unique viewpoint to SWEAT & FEAST. Maybe you run a kick-ass yoga studio and that speaks more to your community. Bring it! The key for us is that you come together, work hard, sweat and then share a meal. We’ve compiled a few of our favorite Sweat & Feast workouts for you to use as inspiration.
- CREATE YOUR MENU. The most important thing to remember is that this meal should be based on the RALA BALA Code food principles. Here are a ton of recipes that are RALABALA approved...remember, to start with the best ingredients you can get. What does “best” mean? It means that you use ingredients that are as close to whole as possible. And it’s a super bonus if this can be local, seasonal, organic and grass-fed or sustainably raised/farmed. For more inspirations checkout our Journal.
SHARE YOUR EVENT
BEFORE YOUR EVENT
- with our COMMUNITY by sending us an EMAIL with the date, time, location and cost for attendees. Provide an image as well as your menu! We’ll post this on our website. Make sure you get it to us at least 2 weeks in advance if you’d like us to share on our platform.
AFTER YOUR EVENT
- by GUEST POSTING on our JOURNAL or FACEBOOK (we'll send you an email about formatting, just so it's easy!)
- by SUBMITTING PHOTOS of your event, along with your MENU & WORKOUT via email (then we'll share it for you on facebook and our journal!)
- on INSTAGRAM with the hashtags #sweatandfeast and #ralabala (our handle is @rala_bala)
email@example.com (Ralph) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Beth Anne)