Meme took this salsa recipe to a whole notha level by making it gluten free and white sugar free! Anyone can make salsa, but not everyone wants to... this recipe will give you enough for a couple nights and then plenty to freeze. Homemade salsa tastes so good.
Author Beth Anne Lazaro ∙ Prepare 20 mins ∙ Cook 0 mins ∙ Servings A party size amount
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1 T Salt
- 1 t Pepper
- 1/2 t Lemon Juice
- 2t Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 t Oregano (dried)
- 2 t Palm Sugar
- 1/2 c Olive Oil
- 2 T White Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 C cilantro
- 1 Large Bunch Green onion
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Jar (28oz) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 lime (Juice)
- In a food processor blend together the jalapenos, salt, pepper, lemon juice, tamari, oregano, palm sugar, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Add Cilantro, green onion, roma tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and lime juice
- Lightly blend again to keep chunky
- We like our salsa chunky, you can control consistency by blending more or less.
- We use a 12 cup kitchenaid food processor that holds this recipe nicely. Use what you got, if you have a blender you can use that as well, just blend until you get the consistency you are looking for.