I love it when people don't use their age as an excuse. If you don't use it you lose it, you say you can't, but what you really mean is I don't want to. I know you can, you just have to give your body a chance. This is a tough workout with plenty of ways to modify if this is your first time trying a RALABALA workout.
100 Jump Rope
80 High Knee Run in place
60 Mountain Climbers (in the plank position bring one knee up to your chest at a time, 2=1)
20 Suitcase Crunches (sub full sit up if you need to)
1 minute at each exercise
- Squat Jump Lateral Hop (do a squat with a jump and then hop laterally over an imaginary line, and then squat jump on the other side and hop back)
- Push Up Hop Hop (hop your hands off the ground and then hop your feet off the ground, can do the hand hop from knees)
- Side Shuffle Suicides (stop at three different spots over 80m space, touch the ground at each point and stay facing same direction
- Thrusters (squat with a shoulder press, mod don't use any weights)
- V Sit (just hold it, in yoga we call this Boat, drop your hands to help support you if you need to rest)
Race!!! Line up a 100m course and race someone 4x
This should be fun! Get after it.