The CrossFit Games Open is the world's premier test of fitness. Since 2011, the five-week five-workout online competition has accurately ranked the fitness of thousands of competitors.
Held in CrossFit affiliates and garage gyms, the Open is designed to be accessible to all athletes while rigorous enough to challenge the world's fittest. Fourteen-year-old high school freshmen compete in the Open, as well as their 77-year-old grandparents and everyone in between. We chose to combine the workouts we experienced during the open and make them available to you.
10 Minute AMRAP (as many times through as you can)
- 25 Ft Walking Lunge
- 8 Burpees
15 Min AMRAP
- 25 Knees to Elbows (if you do not have a pull up bar available lay on your back with your hands over your head and bring your knees up towards your elbows and then do not let your heels touch the ground on the way back down).
- 50 Single Under Jump rope
- 12 Dumbbell Cleans
13 minute AMRAP
- 55 Deadlifts
- 55 Wall Balls (sub Thrusters)
- 55 Calorie Row (sub 1000m Run)
- 55 Handstand Push Ups (sub Wall Hops)
You can do this... lower the weight as you need to and just work your way through it. Have Fun and Get After It!