Beth Anne woke up this morning demanding a dill aioli, because we got fresh dill in our weekly CSA bag. And of course, by the end of the day we were enjoying a delicious garlic and dill aioli on a grass fed short rib burger (pic below). The recipe was so simple and uses our paleo mayo as the base. Try this aioli on salmon or fish, burgers, for dipping veggies, with sweet potato or yuka fries...it is pretty much good on everything.
Author Ralph Lazaro ∙ Prepare 2 mins ∙ Cook 2 mins ∙ Servings 1 Cup
- 1 Cup Palo Mayo (recipe here)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (grated)
- 1 tsp. fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (optional) - depending on how "lemony" your mayo already is
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk together vigorously. Enjoy!