We French Press our coffee every morning and we usually do 8 cups, so this recipe is enough for 2 buttered almond LA LA latte's. If you are making this for one, just half everything!
Author Beth Anne Lazaro ∙ Prepare 10 mins ∙ Servings 2-4
- 8 Cups of french press coffee
- 2 TBSP butter (sub coconut for dairy free)
- 1 TBSP Raw Local Maple Syrup
- 3 TBSP Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 tsp MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Tryglycerides)
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until coffee has a frothy look to it
- Pour into your super hero mug and become amazing!!
Why do we use MCT oil? Here are a few benefits, we have experienced first hand from adding this to our diet.
Provides quick & healthy energy
It is derived from Coconut oil, but it does not taste or smell like coconut
- This is a great healthy fat that will give you energy without the BONK that sometimes happens when we chug coffee trying to stay alert and awake.
- The good fats in this oil help to fill you up and sustain your energy throughout a workout.