This recipe is insanely easy and it is a life hack, because you can please anyone when you have nothing in your house. This is always my go to when I need to GO TO the grocery.
Author Beth Anne Lazaro ∙ Prepare 5 mins ∙ Cook 5 mins ∙ Servings 3 hungry kids
- 2 Bananas
- 4 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Coconut oil (any quality oil will do)
- Peel banana, break it up into smaller pieces and place it in a bowl and then mash it with a fork.
- Add the eggs and whisk it all together until there are no more banana chunks (worst word ever)
- Put 1 TBSP coconut oil (butter, ghee) into a pan and heat on Medium/Low
- Pour it out (like you would pancake batter) onto the skillet and let it cook until you are able to flip it with a spatula.
- Cook on the other side until they are both golden and look like pancakes.
- Serve and EAT
- Top with raw and local maple syrup, if you are into that kind of thing
- Use this as a pancake bun, put some bacon in the middle
- This recipe can also be made with 1 banana and 2 eggs, I have doubled it, because everyone eats them so quickly.